Adam & Aaron celebrate the 30th anniversary of Michael Jordan's third season in the National Basketball Association. This episode covers:
- NBA regular season – March 16 through 30, 1987
- Insightful minutiae, all but lost to the annals of basketball history
- Jeff Malone - career-high 48 points
- Darrell Walker - career-high 39 points
- David Wingate - career-high 28 points
* MJ delivers a classic leaner, Bulls dominate Clippers
* Johnny ‘Red’ Kerr‘s tribute to Julius Erving
This episode continues our coverage of the 1986-87 NBA season. We encourage your interaction. Feel free to suggest specific games, moments and events from within the season, for us to cover in future episodes of the series. Thanks for taking the time to listen to the show. If you enjoy the content, please share it with your friends!
Tune in to hear this and plenty more, as we uncover some hidden gems from the NBA’s golden era.
Others mentioned in this episode, include: Charles Oakley, Magic Johnson, Tree Rollins, Doug Collins, Gene Banks, Larry Bird, Patrick Ewing, Lancaster Gordon and Bill Martin.
Support: Buy Adam a coffee | Amazon: USA / Australia | Audible | PayPal
Listen: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Overcast
Follow: Instagram | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook
Subscribe (free): NBA-history newsletter
[as an Amazon Associate, Adam earns from qualifying purchases - you'll be supporting his podcast at no extra cost]
Sample some popular episodes
The debut episode of a new series featuring the legendary Beef Brothers , Rick Mahorn and Jeff Ruland . Our goal is to regularly release episodes of 45 minutes or less. Rick and Jeff share their opinions on today's NBA, …