- NBA regular season – February 14 through 28, 1987
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar - surpassed 36,000 career points
- Sidney Moncrief - surpassed 10,000 career points
- Gerald Wilkins - career-high 43 points
- Buck Williams - career-high 35 points
- Michael Jordan - seventh-highest scoring game ever (58 points)
- Nate McMillan - career-high 25 assists
- Gerald Henderson - career-high 17 assists
- Manute Bol - (matched) career-high 15 blocks and career-high 19 rebounds
* Jordan lights-up Chicago Stadium en route to 58 points
* Alvin Roberston spurs San Antonio to victory
This episode continues our coverage of the 1986-87 NBA season. We encourage your interaction. Feel free to suggest specific games, moments and events from within the season, for us to cover in future episodes of the series. Thanks for taking the time to listen to the show. If you enjoy the content, please share it with your friends!
Tune in to hear this and plenty more, as we uncover some hidden gems from the NBA’s golden era.
Others mentioned in this episode, include: Derek Smith, Horace Grant, Michael Cage, Larry Smith, Caldwell Jones and Ben Poquette.
Support: Buy Adam a coffee | Amazon: USA / Australia | Audible | Booktopia | PayPal
Listen: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Overcast
Follow: Instagram | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook
Subscribe (free): NBA-history newsletter
[as an Amazon Associate / Booktopia Affiliate, Adam earns from qualifying purchases - you'll be supporting his podcast at no extra cost to you]